Designed by Suffolk based Alex Monroe, who is inspired by the countryside's flora and fauna. His designs are popular the World over, but it was the Bumblebee necklace design that saw him shoot into jeweller stardom. We love his intricate designs and are delighted to be able to offer his work to you.
Handmade in the UK in Sterling Silver.
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- Remove any jewellery before engaging in any form of physical exercise. Be it at the gym, gardening or cleaning, as this will ensure our delicate jewellery is not accidentally damaged. Perspiration can also contribute to the tarnishing of your jewellery.
- Chemicals found in swimming pools and natural springs will cause extreme tarnishing. Water will also contribute to tarnishing of your jewellery. Therefore always remove your jewellery before entering a pool, shower, spring or the sea.
- We recommend storing your jewellery in a zip lock bag as exposure to the air and environment can cause your jewellery to tarnish over time. Zip lock bags are a cheap way to keep your jewellery looking newer for longer. Acid free tissue is also an excellent way to store your jewellery.
- Store your jewellery separately, so that they don’t tangle or rub and scratch against each other. We do not recommend sleeping in your jewellery.