Curiouser Gift Guide by Anneleen
Lovely Anneleen chose 5 of her favourite items from our shops that would be perfect as Christmas presents. Read her answers and feel inspired! Curiouser Gift Guide by Anneleen is here.
1. Bloomingville Star cushion - these cute cushions are so soft and cuddly. Suitable from 0 up, but I'm tempted to get one for myself. Can I hold the cushion for the photo? I want an excuse to cuddle it.
2. Raine & Humble Soy Candle
- the pure ingredients of essential oils and soy mean the candle burns with a clean, distinct, fresh scent. As the hours of daylight shrink, embracing cosiness - or 'hygge' - via lighting candles, gathering friends together and endless cups of tea is definitely the way forward.
Who for?: Anyone who needs to relax - which, by the end of December will be most people!
3. 'Blown Away' by Rob Biddulph - a fun and funny story for small children; its one of my 18 month old daughter's favourites! The illustrations are so detailed, with lots of running visual jokes that can take a little while to uncover - which is always good, when you read the same book dozens of times!
4. Sarah Brown Earrings (the £135 drop earrings) For someone you really love! Scottish designer Sarah Brown's beautiful jewellery is inspired by nature and organic forms - the whole range is beautiful, but I finally chose these earrings, as they are a timeless design that could become a family heirloom.
5. Washi Tape - a great stocking filler, or you could buy a selection as a main present. There are so many patterns to choose from, though my current favourites are the William Morris prints. You can use washi as a decorative tape, for scrapbooking, crafting, or to add a fun touch to your Christmas present wrapping.