Victoria Rose Ball is a talented illustrator and one of our newest member of staff. She is a lovely bubbly person who is always ready to help and we are delighted to welcome her at Curiouser. We asked Victoria a few questions so that you can get to know her a little bit better.
1. If you could travel anywhere – where would you go?
On my list of places to visit at the moment are a lot of European cities. Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Prague just to name a few.
2. Can you tell us a little bit about your background? What did you do prior to working at Curiouser?
I had just finished my BA(Hons) degree in Illustration at Edinburgh College of Art a month or so before I started working at Curiouser.
3. What is currently your favourite product at Curiouser?
Hm this is a tough one - my favourites change almost every-time we have a new delivery! I couldn’t pick just one, but Hubsch plant pots are definitely up there. It’s just a shame I’m useless at keeping plants alive.
4. What is your favourite thing to do on a day off?
My day’s off are usually spent catching up with any illustration projects I’m working on, exploring Edinburgh more and scrolling through Instagram (which is mostly photos of cute dogs at the moment.)
5. Where is your favourite place to visit in Edinburgh?
One of my favourite places to visit in Edinburgh is the rooftop of the National Museum (but not when its raining!)
6. You’re reincarnated as an animal – what are you?
I wear a lot of big and cosy jumpers, so I’d probably be a bear.
7. What is your favourite thing about working at Curiouser?
Cuddles with Benny of course!
Victoria's beautiful illustrations are available in our shops or you could take a closer look at what she does on her website: http://www.victoriaroseball.com/