A satisfyingly silly picture book sing-along about pooping―a topic kids find hilarious and parents find necessary!
Discover how cats, pelicans, space aliens, and even dinosaurs poop in this rollicking, rhyming verse that's sure to elicit giggles. With plenty of hilarious pictures and a catchy chorus that encourages young children to use the toilet, this laugh-out-loud story is the go-to potty training book that every family needs.
• A playful approach to potty training
• Full of humor that is silly, not disgusting
• From the bestselling author of Pete the Cat: I Love my White Shoes
Everybody's pooping all day long. That's why we sing the pooping song!
A former elementary school teacher, Eric Litwin’s books interweave traditional reading methods with music and movement to make learning fun and effective.
• Children’s books for kids ages 2-4
• Perfect for families potty training
• Great for fans of silly picture books